Author Topic: Gahagan park jam  (Read 5806 times)

Offline sinshi

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Gahagan park jam
« on: April 02, 2009, 10:50:06 AM »
we will be having a jam friday april 3 and friday april 10 around 3:30 in summervile at gahagan park. if anyone is in the area come buy and train with us we wont be hard to find. there should be about 5 of us give or take 1 or two people.

Offline dieorbuy

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Gahagan park jam
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 06:12:06 PM »
Oh, dude, wish I'd have told you earlier. I'm there like every other saturday with my cousin. You up for the 24th?

Offline sinshi

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 02:57:02 PM »
if you give me your number and its local I can call you and tell you when my team will be there we try and go every friday but havent been very successful . I dont have access to the internet often so it would be easier. I will try and be there my number is 843 873-4471.

Offline dieorbuy

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 07:20:02 AM »
D: I can't get there on fridays, and I just got my phone stolen... Gonna go take it back from this kid, but here's the number. 843-442-1549
I'll be able to make it next saturday, but since my phone isn't with me now, if you want, i've got a yahoo and a LIVE tag that i'm always on.

Offline FFCloud6

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 11:37:42 AM »
Gahagan is in my liberty limit so count me in some jams when i get my civs
Carpe Diem

Offline dieorbuy

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 05:03:12 PM »
sin, you think you could start getting people together for next saturday at, say, 3-6?

Offline sinshi

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 10:24:33 AM »
yea but the problem with that is a lot of us don"t drive so we sort of car pool were we need to go. It we could get a ride that would not be a problem but Saturday might be really packed around that time we would have to be extra careful :o but i could try to set something up but we will most def be there the 24 between 3:30 and 5:00ish

Offline dieorbuy

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 10:33:47 AM »
Sweet. Yeah, I try to be super careful since there's loads of kids there. Actually, I went to do a running lazy vault over the bridge with the net floor, saw my foot in my peripheral vision, mistook it for a kid, and slammed my hip into the rail. Hurt like mad xD

What kind of stuff can you guys do? Like is anyone up to flips so far? or landing rolls?

Offline sinshi

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2009, 10:40:58 AM »
my team has one other person that can kill stuff we can front back and side flip of things depending on the height { do you drive} we can do pretty much all of the vaults {well at least I can} the best vault we've done are double monkey vaults those are tricky we can do wall spins back flip off the walls my friend can do crazy diving rolls roof to ground long jumps.some other stuff I can do a butterfly twist now>   

Offline dieorbuy

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2009, 12:55:30 PM »
Wow, me and the other person i'm bringing are just easing into this. It'll be interesting to see what you guys can show us as far as vaults and flips go. I'm just starting on my kong vaults now, but I can't sideflip or anything just yet. Also, a fear of heights keeps me from the rock wall (going down, anyways), but the other person, Pyro, jumped off of it without a second thought. Btw, what name do you go by? I'm Ka.

Offline sinshi

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2009, 02:45:35 AM »
I go by AJ we should most def be there friday but I dont know about the 24 do you drive?

Offline dieorbuy

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2009, 03:09:05 PM »
No, just a permit. Unfortunately, i've garnered a fear of driving from a few wrecks i've been in.

Offline dieorbuy

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2009, 04:34:29 PM »
just clicked in my head what you wrote about friday. I don't think i'll be able to, but i'll sure as hell try. I'll def. be there saturday, but i'll try to get a ride straight from school (west ashley) to there.

Offline sinshi

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2009, 10:06:31 AM »
cool I hope you can make it there

Offline dieorbuy

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2009, 11:44:52 PM »
-sad face- Pyro and I didn't even make it there till sunday... Though I got some great kong practice in on the bike rack outside :3

Offline sinshi

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2009, 02:52:35 AM »
cool, were going again friday/today see if you can make it ttyl

Offline sinshi

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2009, 08:31:17 AM »
im sorry to everyone for not showing up and dissapearing for a while but im back and we will still be going to free run in fact we did wed. at gahagan park we will for start going back as much as we can so please try to meet with us. I have a cell phone now and the number is 843 718 8279 call me if you need to check and verify were we are the days are random so you might want to and also give me your number if you can call I can call anywhere in the u.s. so it wont cost me a thing and i recently talked to the manger at gahagan park and i got the green light on having a jam ;D  so we might have one soon ttyl

Offline sinshi

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2009, 05:43:37 PM »
we will be at gahagan park in summervile around 6:00 monday 7/20 please show up if you are able my number is 843-718-8279 lets have a great time see ya ja ne

Offline sinshi

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2009, 10:24:20 AM »
thanks to everyone that showed up the other day we had a great time we will def do that again soon so i will post a time when we have one figure out hopefully we will have a bigger group then 10 so all you S.C. frunners come out of the wood work  ttyl

Offline sinshi

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2009, 06:16:17 PM »
jam monday 7/26 at gahagan come if you can we will most likely have on again this week so ill post again see ya oh its at six oclock pm lol