Author Topic: Logan, UT Parkour People!  (Read 2976 times)

Offline Jason vonGermeten

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • If it is, then Kick it.
    • View Profile
    • The other thing I do, yeah?
Logan, UT Parkour People!
« on: March 02, 2009, 01:37:50 PM »
Alright, so I might be falling in with the crowd in the nature of this post, but I'm really needing help remaining motivated to do my thing every day.. Not saying someone has to dedicate their life to keep me up to my own speed, but you know how it's always nice. There's not much flow in the area, though there are lots of good spots for individual movement practices or for conditioning exercises, but not much to say for actual parkour practice for when I actually get kind of good at it.. And it's a tad demotivating, to be honest..

I have a lot to learn, and I realized recently that much of what I do could easily be seen as lame-o noob stuff--Jumping off of random objects, wallruns and kicks and the sort. It's nothing real, and I'm kind of annoyed at myself for slipping into that rut.

So if you're in the immediate area, please do give a shout! Peace.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 06:57:04 PM by Jason vonGermeten »
At any rate, it'll probably kill you.

Offline Komatsu

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Logan, UT Parkour People!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 11:00:53 PM »
Hey man, I see you posted this a while ago but hopefully you see my reply anyway.
I just moved to Logan pretty recent and have been looking for some one to go practice and train with.  If you want to start training together or just show me a few good spots in Logan let me know.