Author Topic: Beginner's Jam Survey/feedback  (Read 2123 times)

Offline Ryan Ford

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • APEX Movement
Beginner's Jam Survey/feedback
« on: June 04, 2006, 04:43:23 PM »
Thanks to everyone who came to the beginners jam. It went extremely smooth considering nobody has ever done anything like this and we just kindve made stuff up and hoped for the best. I hope everybody had fun and learned some good stuff. I would really appreciate all feedback we can get on today's training session so we can make the next ones even better.

Please answer these with 1-5 with 1 being "it sucked, or wasn't effective" and 5 being "It was awesome, or it really worked well". Also include comments on why you gave certain numbers. Be honest, you won't hurt our feelings by giving us constructive criticism, we just want to make the next training day even better.

1. How was the warm up?
2. How were the explanations and demonstrations of the skills?
3. How was the pace?
4. How was the "coaching" during the drills?
5. Would you come to another training day?
6. How was the whole class overall?
7. What would you like to see improved upon?
8. What was the best and most effective parts of the day?
9. Please write any other comments you have about the day.

Again, any feedback you give us will help. Let us know everything you thought about the day. Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 07:38:35 PM by Demon »

Offline Altimot

• Hirundo Rustica
  • its al (like the name) /tea/ mot (rhymes with not)
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Page
Re: Beginner's Jam Survey/feedback
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 05:11:18 PM »
sounded like it went pretty sweet, sorry the springs crew couldnt make it. We had some transportation issues.

Offline Sat Santokh

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Don't think with your balls, think with your brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 05:52:59 PM »
1: The warm up was good I think that it effectively showed people how to warm up and did a good job.  My score 5
2: You and your helpers did a good job portraying how to do the "skills" and did a good job describing them.  My score 4
3: The pace was good I believe that it gave everybody a chance to at least get to try the skill for awhile before moving on.  My score 5
4: Coaching was good.  My score 3 1/2 mainly because there wasn't really enough people to help everybody.
5: Yes I would come to another training day.
6: The class overall was a good experience for everybody starting out and just to hang out and get a chance to meet other traceurs.
7: Doing this more often.
8: I would say the best and most effective part of the day would be for me the cat leap/wall climb.

Offline Nico!

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Venot Photo
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 05:29:33 AM »
1. 4 The warmup was pretty good could fo done more stretching though
2. 5 i really learned alot
3. 5 great sopt. a wide varity of diffrent surfaces, rails, and etc.
4. 4.5 i got some good advice and it was really usefull but it didn't seem like there were enough coaches there
5. definatly
6. 4. it flowed pretty nice. it was good that you started with somethign basic and then did a more compllicated thing that encorperated that and just built up. it was nice to get the basic element of the move down and then apply it.
7. nothing really
8. i really think that the vault and roll "tutorials" were rpetty good. also when we went out and jsut did what we wanted afterwards.
9. Thanks for all the help. I really look forwards to the next one.