Author Topic: Gardenscapes for mobile was in development  (Read 36 times)

Offline YvesIngersoll

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Gardenscapes for mobile was in development
« on: July 10, 2019, 11:05:34 PM »

Looking up the game on YouTube, I?ve stumbled upon more than a few full-length videos featuring only the story, and not even a single match 3 board is mentioned. Gardenscapes is story heavy. Full of dialogue, an array of characters, and, of course, Austin, the eternal butler, never really shuts up. I found the story utterly boring, but obviously some people are very interested in it.

If you?re still stuck and have run out of hints, a great strategy is to start clicking wildly all over the screen. There are no negative repercussions for clicking the wrong objects, so the fastest and most efficient way to play Jumble Sale is to Buy Gardenscapes Coins rapidly click your mouse while moving the cursor all around the screen, pausing occasionally to collect the money left on the side.

Regardless, after four years of creating hidden object gameplay, gardenscapes was soft launched in 2015, with the same story, characters & features you see in Gardenscapes: New Acres today (just without the match 3). I asked my spouse if she feels that she has a deep relationship with Austin the butler. She declined, but told me that she does have a very meaningful relationship with her mansion. By the amount of hours she put into renovating the place, it?s understandable.

Another thing to keep in mind if you run out of hits is that there are extra hints hidden in some levels. Keep your eyes peeled for a question mark symbol somewhere in each room and you can get back some of those valuable hints, which can also be turned into bonus cash if you don?t use them in a round.