Author Topic: Summer Time  (Read 1953 times)

Offline Ryan Ford

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • APEX Movement
Summer Time
« on: May 15, 2006, 05:49:34 PM »
Summer time is finally here, or almost here for some of us. This means a lot more free time, great weather, and the opportunity to accelerate the progression of our parkour skills. I hope everyone will take advantage of this summer to train hard; I know I have always made significant improvement in the summers. In order to progress, take advantage of this weather, the jams, the free time, the friends and other traceurs.

I am on summer vacation now and other than part time work, I am pretty much only going to do parkour. I would always be happy to meet up with anyone for jams or small training sessions whether your are advanced or completely new, I don't care, I will always be happy to help out and jam with all different people. If you want to meet up with me, let me know by email or just call my cell phone at 303 956 9744 and we can set something up.

This summer of parkour will surely surpass last year's. There are more traceurs, there will be more large jams, and parkour is becoming more well known. I am kicking of the summer with a beginner's jam in order to ensure everyone is focusing on basics and polishing up their skills for a long summer of hard training. Attention to details and focus on the basics will vastly improve your parkour. Remember, anyone who puts in the hard work and effort into training can excel at parkour. Some Colorado companies are already starting to become highly interested in parkour. If we want parkour to progress in a positive manner, we need to take advantage of every opportunity we have to spread the word and represent in a respectful and positive way.

Once again, I am always happy to meet up with all traceurs so if you are a newbie wanting someone to show you the ropes or if you are more advanced wanting some intense training sessions, give me a call and we will meet up! Anyway, good luck this summer guys, train hard, and I am sure we will be seeing each other around.

Offline Strydzz

• Patas
    • View Profile
Re: Summer Time
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 09:21:47 PM »
This will be my first summer of Parkour training, so I am looking forward to working my butt off and improving my skills, and I will be looking for a good training partner out in cali. I don't think I will find a better buddy than demon so, I would just like to urge ANYONE who has the chance to trian with demon to do so. He has a lot of knowledge to offer and is a excellent training buddy!! I had the privledge to train with him over the past 9 months and learned a lot! He knows his basics and is forming outstanding technique! So call him up, and get out! Have a great summer!!
I live in the now, tomorrow does't exist to me. I live to die happy.

Offline Ryan Ford

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • APEX Movement
Re: Summer Time
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 03:26:30 PM »
welli just hurt myself bad so i am reserved to watching/coaching for a while. id like to help out if i can so anyone who wants to meet up, let me know.