Author Topic: How do I submit an article for the main page?  (Read 4315 times)

Offline Zachary Cohn

• APK Alliance
  • Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • I do cool stuff.
    • View Profile
    • ZacCohn.com
How do I submit an article for the main page?
« on: December 21, 2008, 08:25:33 AM »
APK is a community website. That means we're driven by community content. That means YOU!

We strive to support our community by putting up news from around the country and around the world, informing you guys of happenings and events going on all over the place... but what we love to do even more is put YOUR work (be it videos, news, or articles) out there for the world to see.

This is your chance to get your stuff out there! We encourage you all to submit things to get published. We like to publish at least one story every day, but we can only do that if you submit content!

To submit content:
Please email: news@americanparkour.com.
In the subject line, put "APK Frontpage: " and then the rest of your subject. That'll make sure that we see it and know what it is.
In the body of the email: Please don't just give us one sentence. Give us details! When you write the email, write it like you want it published. Try to write in 3rd person so we just have to copy and paste, we don't have to re-write the entire submission.

PICTURES AND VIDEOS are highly encouraged. No one likes a wall of text, give us a picture or two, or some videos, to add on to the story.

You guys do cool stuff. Tell us about it, and we'll help you tell the world!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 01:30:00 PM by Zachary Cohn »