Author Topic: Art Sports?  (Read 3363 times)

Offline Cripple

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Art Sports?
« on: May 10, 2006, 05:53:01 PM »
k sooo im pretty much at art sports all the time, Saturdays -- open gym 12:30-1:45pm     
Theres like a little corner we practice at in the back that has a great wall for wall flips, palm spins and so forth. They got volting equiptment, and i know alot of the staff so i could hook u guys up getting in maybe without pay     :D    (but no guarantees)  Its $5 if i cant get u in. (free for me though) :) :)     Ill be there this Saturday so if u guys wanna come down to play you know where to find me.                HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS THERE!                     Also keep me posted on any upcoming jams in the area.

Offline Avalanche

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Art Sports?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 06:44:33 PM »
   Hey,
      Im pretty sure that Ill be there, and Ive definately got a ways to go, hopefully Ill see you there

Offline Cripple

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 08:21:34 PM »
oh yea i forgot...heres directions:
Art Sports Gymnastics Center is located on Chestnut, Right off of Fillmore, near I25. Art Sports is riight across the street from A place called Champions Golf and in front of a Loaf and Jug so if you see any of those buildings your close :). If you start heading towards an American Furniture Warehouse you are goin the WRONG WAY!!!. ::) make sure you are heading north on Chestnut and from there you shouldnt be able to miss it, and i hope to see a bunch of new traucers tomorrow. My name is Josh and my brother is Joey so just give us a shout and we'll do what we can to find you.

Offline Josh Klute

• Hirundo Rustica
  • "Live outside the box"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2006, 04:33:13 PM »
Aren't there any othert times that we can get in there to train a bit?  Almost every Saturday of my summer is taken with track, and I'm not about to skip that.  So is there any way you can arrange a time or something? 
“All around you people will be tip-toeing through life, just to arrive at death safely.  But dear children, do not tiptoe.  Run, hop, skip, or dance, just don’t tiptoe.”

Offline Avalanche

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2006, 10:38:42 PM »
What do you run for track? And are you doing Speed Inc.? or anything like that.  just wondering cuz i run too

Offline Josh Klute

• Hirundo Rustica
  • "Live outside the box"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2006, 07:06:27 PM »
Well, lets see.  I run the 100, 200, and mainly the 400.  This summer I am running for Colorado Springs Striders, but in past years I have run with CS Gold Rush.  Are you on a club team?  If so which one, and what events do you do?
“All around you people will be tip-toeing through life, just to arrive at death safely.  But dear children, do not tiptoe.  Run, hop, skip, or dance, just don’t tiptoe.”

Offline Avalanche

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2006, 01:31:09 PM »
Im actually just recovering from injury, tendonitis along the hamstring, so Im still takin it easy right now, I do distance tho, mostly the mile during track, and then 5k during the fall.  I heard the Striders are pretty good tho, good luck with your running

Offline Josh Klute

• Hirundo Rustica
  • "Live outside the box"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2006, 06:29:02 PM »
Thankyou, I hope your leg gets better.  Hopefully I'll be able to get back into the parkour scene now that summer is here.  So hopefully i'll get to meet you soon.