Author Topic: vancouver wa  (Read 4823 times)

Offline coolnick5504

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
vancouver wa
« on: November 10, 2008, 11:12:28 AM »
i am a 15 year old and i want to learn parkour, i live in vancouver and i figured it would be easyer and more efficint to work in a group and i was told that there was a pretty good community in vacouver and was wondering if it was true, and if so where to go and when. if u need to hit me up my email its dragonlizard156@yahoo.com.

Offline Brian Leedle

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: vancouver wa
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 10:23:44 AM »
Hey, I know this is an old post but I saw that you are from the couve, so had to say hi.  I am just starting, as I am officially starting training next week, and was wondering if you found any good spots to train or anything.  Thanks

Offline Matt Holbrook

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 05:53:08 PM »
Sorry about how long it has taken me to get on the APK train, but yeah we do have a good community for around Vancouver and throughout the Portland area! I'm on Facebook quite often just search Matt Holbrook or my email, Teh.Shmoof@Gmail.com, if you want to hit me up and I can help out and try to get a few local jams going or P-Town trips along with training sessions with Revolution Parkour Acadamy located in Beaverton!  Feel free to hit me up via Facebook or Email and just mention you are from APK.

Good luck and safe training!

-Matt Holbrook

Offline 1337WAPK

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 07:12:00 PM »
Yo, I live on the border of camas, just outside of vancouver. I haven't really been on the spot with the vancouver pk group, but I know they are there.

Offline Jared

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 10:40:16 PM »
you guys still active in vancouver area?