Author Topic: Training up north?  (Read 2116 times)

Offline jetson

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Training up north?
« on: April 19, 2006, 09:43:41 AM »
Is anyone training up around Fort Collins that would be comfortable with a new guy tagging along OR are any other newbies looking for someone to train with?

N

Offline Ryan Ford

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • APEX Movement
Re: Training up north?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 09:45:37 AM »
I know there are some people who do/did parkour up there. Unfortunately they don't seem to be very active, at least on here. Your best bet would be to go through the contact sticky and try emailing some of the guys from around there.

Offline Necro

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Myspace account
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 02:41:13 PM »
yeah...  we're a bit limited here in collins.  namely, there haven't been any real efforts to get any sort of larger group together at any one single location.  i live near the main CSU campus; if you're in the area, i'd be happy to have someone else willing to pk with me.  my info's in the contact sticky.
Plain and simple- don't think, act.  React.  If you stop to think, doubt sets in.  Then fear.  Then nothing happens.  What's this all mean?  Punch and Go.  Jump.

Offline TRex

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2006, 02:42:17 PM »
I'm a "newb" in Greeley. I don't drive, so you would have to come out here. Plus, I know of a few spots I think would be good for learning certain skills. I leave school on the 5th of May, though, so we would have to get together soon! Just shoot me a message or an email if you're interested!
Be a leader, not a follower... Unless you don't know where you're going.

Offline Umbles

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2006, 02:12:32 PM »
Well i live in Ft.Collins and i wouldnt mind doin some with ya, i have a great place to practice when you start i call the "Fort Park". Just full of set ups. back to back, its heavenly.
He who fears death, Limits life.