Author Topic: Freerunning: Andrew Dangerously  (Read 13226 times)

Offline Flashblastx

• Patas
    • View Profile
Re: Freerunning: Andrew Dangerously
« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2008, 04:44:12 PM »
Ok.. I just want to clear up some things.

Me, Dan Teel and Justin Sheaffer make up Team TranquiL. Kade and Andrew are not, and none of Team Vayne, just us two.

Second i think the name Parcouring is also a little silly but it was such a amazing experience and we met so many great people. It wasn't like we were there to win and everyone was our competition, everyone was great friends and it was the best time of my life!

Zach Bendingfield, thanks for such kindness first of all... there were two sections a speed run and a style. That was his second style run. The speed part was probably the best representation of parkour as you were going through your inviroment as fast and safely as possible. We are pretty good and I feel we did good for the US.

To the whole thread, Andrew (Dr. Unoriginal) isn't reckless if that is what your getting from this video. He is a good guy with a very big opinion at times. You probably won't swade him away from his ways but I like that you guys are worried for his self being :)

-Dan
Love

Offline Julian Vazquez (954-FR)

• Guenons
  • Jump Higher, Spin Faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2008, 05:02:21 PM »
Ok.. I just want to clear up some things.

Me, Dan Teel and Justin Sheaffer make up Team TranquiL. Kade and Andrew are not, and none of Team Vayne, just us two.

Second i think the name Parcouring is also a little silly but it was such a amazing experience and we met so many great people. It wasn't like we were there to win and everyone was our competition, everyone was great friends and it was the best time of my life!

Zach Bendingfield, thanks for such kindness first of all... there were two sections a speed run and a style. That was his second style run. The speed part was probably the best representation of parkour as you were going through your inviroment as fast and safely as possible. We are pretty good and I feel we did good for the US.

To the whole thread, Andrew (Dr. Unoriginal) isn't reckless if that is what your getting from this video. He is a good guy with a very big opinion at times. You probably won't swade him away from his ways but I like that you guys are worried for his self being :)

-Dan

Wait, then who are you?
I thought Team Tranquil was made up of Justin Sheaffer, Jared Romanyszyn, Dan Teel, and Demitri Grazioli?

But you said, YOU, Dan Teel, and Justin Scheaffer make up Team Tranquil, which would make it only three members when there are supposed to be four. And then you signed as Dan at the bottom of ur post, when the only Dan in Team Tranquil is Dan Teel.

Im not calling u liar or anything, cuz I'd feel like a douche if I was wrong and I did so, Im just confused by your post, and Ive been following this thread pretty closely, and I cant follow it if Im lost  ???

Offline Jus7in

• Patas
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2008, 05:03:31 PM »
This is an 6 page thread! Maybe we should just stop.
W.W.O.D. - What Would Oleg Do

Offline Flashblastx

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2008, 05:17:53 PM »
Its complicated, but I am Dan Teel. And there are only two members on TranquiL, Me and Justin Sheaffer now. And we should have a new gym training video coming out soon. :)

I agree with Jus7in and lets let this thread die
Love

Offline Julian Vazquez (954-FR)

• Guenons
  • Jump Higher, Spin Faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2008, 05:21:18 PM »
Its complicated, but I am Dan Teel. And there are only two members on TranquiL, Me and Justin Sheaffer now. And we should have a new gym training video coming out soon. :)

I agree with Jus7in and lets let this thread die
Oh, sick ;D

I'd ask for ur autograph, but we're on a forum...

We should start a new topic on training off diving boards as opposed to trampolines...
Unless someone (not me) has already done so ;)