Author Topic: STATE WIDE JAM!!!!!! head count!  (Read 3179 times)

Offline Rek

• Patas
    • View Profile
STATE WIDE JAM!!!!!! head count!
« on: October 28, 2008, 04:22:46 PM »
Its Rek, I've seen a few posts on the subject and a few ideas thrown.  Lets get a head count of who can come and on what days so we can figure out the best possible date,time, and place of the event. 

EXAMPLE:

Name:  Team Moz (5)

Place:   Phoenix-Mills End Cafe or/and better spots.

Time:    December 6th? or December 13th? 10:00 am.

Reason why we picked these dates was because of the Holidays.  Its right in the middle.  Hopefully no one will be too pre-occupied with family stuff on these dates and its an early enough notice for something that should be a big event.  Saturday is a good day for those who are attending school and 10:00am is not too early nor to late  ;)
For those that are wanting it to be a FULL weekend jam or a 2 week event... please lets remember our own way of training  :D  Start out small then work up  ;) If we can centralize one main event we can make a more effeciant impact.

Peace!  Hope to see some posts

Offline bpodkowa78

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: STATE WIDE JAM!!!!!! head count!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 07:00:35 PM »
I have an 8 year old son that is interested in learning do you know where I could take him?  Please let me know if you have any suggestions, thanks.

Beth

Offline KeithDieselCrenshaw

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 11:04:54 PM »
I have an 8 year old son that is interested in learning do you know where I could take him?  Please let me know if you have any suggestions, thanks.

Beth

Beth,
a great place for him to go is http://www.deserttumbling.com/ they have parkour and free running classes for kids, or there open gym is another good place to learn. Open Gym is at 7-9. Me along with the rest of the DAFT Free Running team go to open gym on mondays and thursdays. There is always one of us there. Ryan Bruhns is the one that teaches the class for kids and is also apart of our team. He's there every Monday and Thursday. Desert Tumbling is in Peoria off of 78th ave, and deer valley.

Hope that is some help. =)

Keith Crenshaw
Keith Crenshaw
Urban Dynamic Parkour Boot Camp/ DAFT Free Running

Offline Ian Want

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 01:47:45 AM »
Team Aurora from Lake Havasu would be down!