Author Topic: A humble request from the Guam representatives...lol  (Read 1511 times)

Offline Tom "Hayabusa" Johnson

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Self-training wanna-be from Guam...lol
    • View Profile
A humble request from the Guam representatives...lol
« on: October 08, 2008, 07:53:57 PM »
I'm a little embarrassed to propose this, but here goes.

To M2, and any and all other Powers That Be...lol

There's probably only a handful of Guam residents on the forum atm, but I've been trying to recruit several friends into the discipline, and have redirected them to the site. 

There's a common misconception on the Interwebs that Guam is another country, and not part of the U.S. even though we have US ZIP and area codes.  The reason for this, mainly, is that shipping companies, not being required to acknowledge Guam as part of the United States, classify us as another country for the sake of charging us international shipping costs, etc.  But, yes, we are part of the U.S.  Which leads me into my main point...

As a U.S. territory, and not a state, I'm not sure if it's within my rights to ask for this...but is it at all possible for Guam to have its own child board on the Local Discussion forum?  Pretty please? lol

Thanks for takin' the time to read this.  :)
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long to return."

-Leonardo Da Vinci