Author Topic: Calling all Traceurs in the Huntington Area!  (Read 3413 times)

Offline Ian Vidal

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Calling all Traceurs in the Huntington Area!
« on: October 07, 2008, 05:42:37 AM »
Hey! I'm starting to show more interest in Parkour after months of thinking about it, and was wondering if we can get a jam going sometime. I'm a senior in highschool here, and there are a few places we can go around (especially Marshall University!) so PM me on the Forums here and I can give you my number, or you can contact me on AIM/MSN.

My AIM is  - RomanticistLove

MSN is - demonicevl@hotmail.com

Hit me up guys.

~Ian

Offline Ian Vidal

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Calling all Traceurs in the Huntington Area!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 01:34:42 PM »
Come on, so many views, no replies. Someone HAS to live in the Huntington or Greater Charleston area :(

~Ian

Offline Drew Cooper

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 07:09:28 AM »
Dude if i didnt work so much i'd make the trek to huntington. I'm in charleston and very green at parkour... however next time im in H-town ill PM ya and see if ya wanna jam
"I aim to misbehave."

Offline Ian Vidal

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 01:30:05 PM »
Now that's the dog's bollocks! I'll try the same with you my friend. Next time I'm around the Charleston area, which is everynow and then for family/friends, then I'll send you a PM. Hard to manage time up there though since it's my senior year in highschool, but I'm attempting at some more basic stuff considering I'm still considering myself someone who "started" out. Maybe you can show me the ropes a bit :D

~Ian

Offline Drew Cooper

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 06:55:57 AM »
I'll let ya know when my ankle heals haha! (sprained it pretty good at gymnastics last week)... this summer i plan to come to h-ton at least once a week to play on campus, not sure if you've gone there yet but there are some kickass spots there to train
"I aim to misbehave."

Offline Ian Vidal

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2008, 12:54:01 PM »
I live about 10 minute from Marshall. I'm actually from the Proctorville, OH area, but since I'm right across the bridge, I do EVERYTHING in Huntington. Anyhow, I'm not really sure what to do most of the time, but I'm generally in the park practicing rolls and some vaults off benches and tables.

~Ian