Author Topic: A Trip to the U.K  (Read 1725 times)

Offline Logan B. (Denver Family)

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • I will work harder-
    • View Profile
A Trip to the U.K
« on: September 20, 2008, 11:54:10 AM »
Hello everybody, I have a small question for all you people... Does anyone have any contacts in the U.K?

You see, I'm planning a trip to Europe for a Parkour intensive. I got the OK from my parents and we have the money, but the one thing I don't have is a place to stay. I just started my research to see where I should go and what I should do, but I realized that I should plan my trip around some place I know I can actually stay, i.e - some place with traceurs.... ( or is it traceurs?...)

Anyways! I am so excited to start planning my trip, but I need your help! so if anyone has any contacts with people in the U.K and are willing to have someone stay at their pad for a couple days to a week, let  me know!

peace and much thanks,

Logan- 
soze.

Offline Christian Greene

• Awesomely Epic
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • APEX Movement Team
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: A Trip to the U.K
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 11:25:08 PM »
damn you jcos people

Offline matt marshall

• Patas
  • yippie kay yay muddafugga
    • View Profile
Re: A Trip to the U.K
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 10:38:32 PM »
go to london stay in a hostel meet up with locals if they are nice and agree and you dont make them mad they may offer a place to stay.  never rely on the kindness of strangers as fruitful as it may be.   cost of living in englond and especially london is f#ckin rediculous.  to get a week free is like saying hey can i get 400 dollers from you.  just food for thought.
i hunt ninjas! bitches.