Author Topic: courtnay/comox jam  (Read 3035 times)

Offline Chris Slater

• Mangabey
  • PARKOUR PIE
    • View Profile
courtnay/comox jam
« on: September 06, 2008, 10:51:42 AM »
hello i am wondering if anyone in comox our courtnay bc would like to gather and have a jame seson.
Go outside already!!

Offline DickTraceur

• Guenons
  • JM
    • View Profile
    • Some of my music
Re: courtnay/comox jam
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 10:59:35 PM »
I'm originally from Courtenay, but I moved down to Victoria.

What school do you go to? What grade are you in? Some of my friends up there are still into Parkour. Maybe they'd like to have a jam.
"I think that we are clinging to a great many piano tops." - R. Buckminster Fuller

Offline Chris Slater

• Mangabey
  • PARKOUR PIE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 02:04:24 PM »
I'm originally from Courtenay, but I moved down to Victoria.

What school do you go to? What grade are you in? Some of my friends up there are still into Parkour. Maybe they'd like to have a jam.

well my team goes to mark R isfield we currently have 3 members we are only in grade nine but our skills make up for our age we know all the vaults we all have almost learned a backflip and me myself know websters x-ins and other frontflip variations, but yea definatly we would love to have a jam with some people it would be grrreeeat so how old are your friends and stuff beacuse me and my team would be veryyy excited to have a jam with some new people  ;D
Go outside already!!

Offline DickTraceur

• Guenons
  • JM
    • View Profile
    • Some of my music
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 02:08:20 PM »
It's cool to see traceurs in my old school.

You guys are pretty young, though. I'll talk to my buds and see if they would be interested. (They're graduated.)

I hope you guys have been training for a while, doing flips too early can cause serious damage to your form and your body.

Anyway, good luck.
"I think that we are clinging to a great many piano tops." - R. Buckminster Fuller

Offline Chris Slater

• Mangabey
  • PARKOUR PIE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 08:01:11 PM »
It's cool to see traceurs in my old school.

You guys are pretty young, though. I'll talk to my buds and see if they would be interested. (They're graduated.)

I hope you guys have been training for a while, doing flips too early can cause serious damage to your form and your body.

Anyway, good luck.

yea but we all condition allot and we all are really healthy and we all just sighned up for this tumbling thing but yea definatly keep me updated  :)
Go outside already!!