Author Topic: Shoe recommendations?  (Read 412 times)

Offline jerryjones

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Shoe recommendations?
« on: May 10, 2019, 01:10:29 AM »
Looking for the right shoes for freerunning. Usually I just get some basic running shoes and they work fine. Brands like New Balance, Hoka, and Columbia have worked for me.xvideos xnxx chaturbate

I like hitting big drops and gaps and I do a lot of flips. I?m looking for a shoe that will protect my feet when landing on rock or concrete, moderately lightweight, doesn?t jam toes when landing, has good grip, has good pop in the right place, and is durable for lots of activity.

Not necessarily looking for a shoe specially designed for freerunning, although if that?s my best option I?ll check it out. I?m thinking more along the lines of a running or trail running shoe. I?m looking to spend up to $150, maybe $200.

Let me know what shoes have worked the best for you. Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 10:35:43 AM by jerryjones »

Offline DonaldWilson

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Shoe recommendations?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 09:06:36 PM »
With so many specialties within the Property Management Santa Monica field, it's easy to steer away from the goal of growing a portfolio, if the investor acts as the property manager, leasing agent, bookkeeper, rent collector, etc.

Offline ChristopherBotello

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2019, 03:57:44 AM »
An experienced Immigration Lawyers In Bay Area provides foreigners with the assistance they need to make a trip to the United States successful. US Immigration lawyers also deal with issues relating to the associated legal rights, duties, and obligations of foreigners in the United States.

Offline feiyueshoes

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 08:14:17 AM »
alot of people love our canvas shoes for parkour. they're lightweight and flexible so they're easy to work with.