Author Topic: all traceurs please read  (Read 3534 times)

Offline Francesco Caban

• Patas
  • Always Smile
    • View Profile
    • Movement Connections
all traceurs please read
« on: August 25, 2008, 11:35:49 AM »
this was originally posted on the AZPK forum, I have copied it to here,  sorry if some of you are getting this twice please read the whole thing, thank you.

hello all traceurs of Arizona,  My name is Francesco Caban, some of you know me by MURG on the forums.  I have an organization that I have started called the APTF of which some of you know of as well (go here to view the site http://www.alliedparkourtraceurfederation.com )  Please read this message carefully.  there are about 150 +- a few members on the arizona parkour forum, out of that mnay only about 5-8 of us post regularily.  to put it quite frankly the community is struggleing to keep together other then those few members.  I would love to see everyone come together and help to grow the Parkour community.  I suggest this, a major jam that lasts several days with housing, it will encompass three cities, Scottsdale, Tucson, and Gilbert.  I need help with this traceurs I will not be able to do it all by myself. If this is successful it will show what banding together can really do for a community.  now I know some of you may have just been curious about parkour, free running, or l'art duplacement, but if you have ever wanted to see what it is really like to band together and practice truely as one entity and strength then now is the chance.  I want to know each and every one of you, email me back to at least confirm that you have recieved this movement-3to1@hotmail.com  I am serious about this so please email me back regardless if you want to be a part of this or not I need to knwo who is out there.
Francesco Caban
Even in Stillness the Molecules Tremble
Parkour, Gymnastics, and Dance Instructor
I love what i do
http://www.movementconnections.com

Offline Corey Rift Ehrler

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Re: all traceurs please read
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 11:49:14 AM »
I think it is a good Idea...  I personally have still never attended a jam but I would like to.  However, I think what you are asking is a great idea but a multi day jam including Phoenix and Tucson is a little much to ask for.  I myself am in Flagstaff and I wouldnt mind making the drive to Phoenix for it.  I have lived in both Phoenix and Tucson as well but I think that asking people to get three-five days of from work and drive to multiple Cities is too much to ask.  I think if it were to happen than it should be in Phoenix but we could hit multiple spots there.  Maybe ASU/Tempe and/or some other places, but I dont know of a specific area down there, I havent been able to train in Phoenix often.  When are you wanting to try and make this jam happen??
Push Yourself to the Limit and Experience Strength You Never Imagined

"We train the most inefficient things possible, in order to make them efficient." -Matthew Willis Texas PK

Offline Keosha3113pk

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Don't act like you don't know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 12:28:53 PM »
Hey I'm definitely interested, I just need to know what day and time and place and details beforehand since I work and go to school right now. If it's a day that I'm free you can count me in!  :D
Live you life to the fullest or you'll die feeling empty...

Offline Keosha3113pk

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Don't act like you don't know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2008, 12:45:15 PM »
AND I need to get in touch with you Mr. MURG about training and some other stuff, text me at (602) 679-0396 and we'll touch base.
Later  :)
Live you life to the fullest or you'll die feeling empty...

Offline Joey Marion

• Guenons
  • J'adore le parkour
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 09:54:50 PM »
Hello!
If I may even if you just want to go to a jam to WATCH. It doesn't matter, just getting involved will be the main focus of this jam. I am Joey Marion the founder, but not creator of (the entire community creates I just concreted it) ArizonaParkour.com We are trying to expand our community as far as possible.
www.ArizonaParkour.com  -Arizona Parkour Website in production

Join now =D

Offline Daoman

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2010, 07:21:15 AM »
WOW hell yeaa im downn forr a big jam someone hit me up  at carrizosa_oscar@yahoo.com

Offline Mercer_boy

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2010, 05:11:29 PM »
Me too, i would love to goto a big jam like that. Just email me at j.mercer00@yahoo.com
Imma Beginner, waiting to learn more.

Offline Kyle Relliford

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2010, 08:49:28 AM »
Hey Francesco. I havnt been in Arizona (phoenix) for about half a year but if the jams held later in the future i can probably drive up to the tucson one, its not that far from el paso. I hope i can make it.