Author Topic: Wyomingparkour.com is now online  (Read 5184 times)

Offline Wyo Daniel

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Wyoming Parkour
Wyomingparkour.com is now online
« on: August 05, 2008, 06:33:04 AM »
Hey all,

I've recently created a new website, wyomingparkour.com, as one of many things I'm doing to promote the growth of parkour in our little state. I'm hoping that this will provide a kind of communications hub for traceurs in Wyoming, and also be a site that will help complete newbies learn how to get involved. For example, if you're out practicing, and someone sees you practicing, and is interested in learning more about what you do, you can simply tell them "Go to wyomingparkour.com to learn about what parkour is, and how you can get involved."

In this manner, I hope the site will help growth and communication of traceurs in Wyoming. I loosely based the layout on the Colorado Parkour site (Thank you, COPK!).

If you would like to be added to the list of active traceurs in WY, please let me know.
Front leaning rest position, move. In cadence!

Offline Derik (QuikSilva) DaSilva

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
Re: Wyomingparkour.com is now online
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 11:06:16 AM »
Awesome work Wyo. I was just going to post a little question I have for the WYPK group. Once a year I go to Wyoming, usually in July, because I work on a train that goes up to CFD. But I hate rodeos. And Country music. And Cowboys. Basically everything CFD has, I hate. but, I do get paid for like 6 hours where I'm not working, so that's pretty sweet. I had an idea for next year, to scalp my ticket and maybe meet up with some local traceurs/tracueses and you can show this Colorado-traceur what Wyoming has to offer. Granted, this will be my last post until probably June of next year, but I just thought I'd throw it out there for ya. Thanks.

Offline Wyo Daniel

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Wyoming Parkour
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 02:21:57 PM »
Mmm, I'm not sure that I personally will be around for CFD in 2009, but, thanks to the site which I will keep updated, you shouldn't have any trouble locating other traceurs in the Cheyenne area. ;)

Offline FFitness

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Fatal Fitness
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 11:48:58 PM »
Hey man, I'm from Casper (but in Iraq and will be in Seattle after Jan) but I'll for sure spread the word about WYPK and the website.  What city are you located in?  I probably know some people who might be interested from Casper.
"Never check another man's oil." --myself, on wrestling
Fatal Fitness is my other poison.

Offline Wyo Daniel

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Wyoming Parkour
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 08:44:55 AM »
Cheyenne, and by all means tell your mates in Casper to email me. Thanks! =)

Offline Terdai13

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • only those who try succeed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2009, 05:31:52 PM »
hey derik im free during cfd, maybe i could grab a few friends adn we could go run for a bit, im game... havnt ran in a while.... hit me up, email me if you wanna hang for a while, shadowfox@alltel.blackberry.com
"Effort within the mind further limits the mind, because effort implies struggle towards a goal and when you have a goal, a purpose, an end in view, you have placed a limit on the mind".
Bruce Lee