Author Topic: NEED HELP  (Read 1657 times)

Offline nitefrost

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
NEED HELP
« on: September 13, 2010, 07:31:07 PM »
So i'm tryin to get in to free running but i just can't learn from videos anyone near the Topeka area willing to give a couple lessons on the basics and such would be greatly appreciated

Offline stan banas

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Aero Parkour
Re: NEED HELP
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 01:08:42 AM »
Topeka's kinda iffy for me. I can't say I really know any good spots out there. If you can possibly come to manhattan sometime I'd be more than willing to give you some tips and advice.

Offline nitefrost

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 02:04:23 PM »
Topeka's kinda iffy for me. I can't say I really know any good spots out there. If you can possibly come to manhattan sometime I'd be more than willing to give you some tips and advice.
that would be great except i'm still 15 so idt i can make it down there i mainly just need to learn how to tuck and roll and wall flip and hind spins just simple stuff b/c i feel if i can get that down i should be good on my own

Offline stan banas

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Aero Parkour
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 12:12:48 PM »
Well man, if your ever comin down to manhattan or something send me a message on here or on facebook(stan banas) and let me know. Also I have family in Topeka(ish) so I go up there every other weekend or so, so maybe we could set up something like that. Let me know what you think

Offline nitefrost

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2010, 12:42:58 AM »
yeah that sounds good. just need a date and a time i guess