Author Topic: philly parkour  (Read 5627 times)

Offline Hweapon23

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
philly parkour
« on: July 29, 2008, 11:44:39 AM »
anyone in philadelphia pa center city or close, if u want to practice then search me on myspace weldon_terrance@yahoo.com, im lookin for group of guys that want to train daily preferibly after 5 u know cause people have to work and so we dont pass out cause of the heat special thanx to casey for helping me start and his friend E i know his whole name but i dont belive in speakin somones government name if they dont give permission Casy or E if u read this then call my skype  casey has the number cause i want to train again and i mighta have some guys 4 u to help start too thanx

Offline Casey Kandel

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • PlainBlackHoodie
Re: philly parkour
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 06:28:23 PM »
Hey. After meeting up with so many new people and seeing the potential I was thinking of starting a good Philly-based group of people to train with. After the 20th it will be kind of hard for me to train downtown with people because I will be living at school (in Manyunk) and it takes a while to get down there, but I really feel that there is potential for a good basis in the city now. We have a good number of people who want to train everyday if they can and I believe a Philly PK community will really rise within this year.

Just keep practicing and really know what you want out of it.

Terrance... I tried to find you on skype to add you but I couldnt find your name anywhere. If you want to you can add me... I believe its casey.kandel

When I get back from Michigan Ill give you a call and we'll get together and train again.
The World. My Playground. 
The Streets. My Home. 
The Architecture. My Inspiration. 
The Fear. My Motivation. 
The Sweat, the Scars, the Pain. My Proof.
My Name. Traceur.

Offline Hweapon23

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 08:09:08 PM »
ok cool i cant wait to start training more ok i think my skype is under the name of hiphin tech

Offline phillytraceur

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Philly Parkour
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 05:00:24 AM »
I'd be glad to meet up, and Casey- I'm relatively close to Manayunk.  Keep in touch during the year?

Offline Casey Kandel

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • PlainBlackHoodie
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 08:01:00 AM »
Of course I will. I will try to get downtown most any weekend I can. I have some harder classes this year so I cant promise i wont be trying to study (bio-organic chem :P) And I am also on the Campus Activity Board but we only usually do stuff later on friday or saturday so I should be able to meet up on some saturday morning and sunday mornings.

I really hope we can all start a tight Philly PK community. Just in the last month ve met up with 3 new people who really want to continue their training and I think we can start trying to do more things.
The Streets. My Home. 
The Fear. My Motivation. 
My Name. Traceur.

Offline Kurt "Ziro" Samuels

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 09:08:03 AM »
I am totally down for this. I work till 4:30 on weekdays, and it seems like every other weekend I'm called back to Jersey by friends back home or for familial obligations, so a daily, evening-ish training session would be awesome.
If it kills you, it kills you.

Offline Hweapon23

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2008, 10:30:30 PM »
great kurt were u at in philly cause im ready to meet up when ever casey im goin to text u so just be on the lookout cause i need E number so i can call him to train while ur away oh and accept me on skype i sent u a request be safe on ur vacation also

Offline Kurt "Ziro" Samuels

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 09:22:43 AM »
I'm up by Girard and 29th St. Art museum is the ideal meetup spot for me, since it's just a few minutes down the road.
If it kills you, it kills you.

Offline Hweapon23

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2008, 01:44:42 PM »
kurt u can text me at 2679825801 and we can meet up until casey gets back then i guess we can all get together so just text me

Offline moofoo

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2008, 08:38:41 AM »
Im down For Jamming..Im like 30 min from Philly Tho.. i Am Currently Living in West Chester and havnt jammed since beast coast...but there are many hot spots ive spotted in WestChester university.... Hit me Up if You are Interested in Jamming.. 703-336-2514

Offline vrus

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2008, 05:05:58 PM »
You guys mind if a n00b shows up? I've been meaning to start running since june, but I haven't got the chance yet. I just moved to center city, so I think now's the right time to start. If possible I'd like to run at night (8-whenever). The streets are more deserted at that time, so we can really run the joint. Plus it f#cking pisses me off when business men give me wierd looks for walking barefoot.
Whenever you wanna run, I'm game.

Offline Hweapon23

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2008, 12:55:24 PM »
yea u can were r u at in philly

Offline Casey Kandel

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • PlainBlackHoodie
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2008, 12:56:58 PM »
Kurt and I are gonna meet up at the art museum @ 6 tonight if you want to join. We're gonna go there then hit up some other spots. We'll probably be at the museum for 30 mins to an hour to warm up and practice different stuff.
The Streets. My Home. 
The Fear. My Motivation. 
My Name. Traceur.

Offline Hweapon23

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2008, 01:03:54 PM »
can we meet a little earlier than 6

Offline vrus

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2008, 06:52:56 PM »
I'm at 4th and spring garden. kinda far from the art museum, but I've walked that far before.
I'm outta town till wednesday, though :P

Offline Hweapon23

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2008, 04:56:47 PM »
yoooooo casey, kurt  we should get together on monday and meet up at 36th walnut,yama if u can make it please come aleus if u can make it please come im goin to bring the twins ive been tellin yall about i just want us all to get together to practice and have fun and become closer friends so we can make a tight philly parkour family lol but lets try to get together at maby 5 or six i dont have to work but that will ive all of yall time but if yall want to get together sonner then let me know aiight holla at ya boi

Offline Hweapon23

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2008, 09:28:55 AM »
vrus wats ur number