Author Topic: Anyone near Shepherd University...?  (Read 4685 times)

Offline Zac "Palimar" Everhart

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Myspace link
Anyone near Shepherd University...?
« on: July 19, 2008, 08:40:31 PM »
So I am going into my freshman year of college this fall and Ive pretty much already got approval to create a Parkour club, and if I can get enough people, then an organization, which means I can get money from the student government. But heres the problem... I am definitely not the greatest at parkour and definitely no where near that point. I just had surgery a few weeks ago so I havent done anything since the last time I went to a jam in Rosslyn which was in... March? What I need is someone that would be interested in stopping by a few times a week to get together with the group, if I can get one, and if not, then just me and show me the ropes again. If anyone could help me out that would be awesome!

Traceur08
Shepherd University Parkour Club

Traceur08

Offline steve0berry

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone near Shepherd University...?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 04:46:16 PM »
I am totally up to that..and im in martinsburg which is right up the road from you...hit me up if you still want to get some people together.i just joined this site in hopes to do exactly that...

Offline LiyanaBrown

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone near Shepherd University...?
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 06:12:20 AM »
Hello Guys! Welcome to the parkour brother. You are on the right path to get success in the near future. This website/club helps me a lot while I was preparing as myself for the writing industry. Actually, I am working as a freelance writer at the most popular online based writing agency. Interested People can also check https://craftresumes.com/resumeediting/ this writing agency. Hope you find the same support that I found here back in the days. Thank you.!