Author Topic: Louisville KY Parkour Group  (Read 11213 times)

Offline maryliz

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Louisville KY Parkour Group
« on: June 17, 2008, 05:33:41 PM »
There's a new Parkour group in Louisville.  If you're in or near the area, please visit our site for more details and to join:  http://www.louisvilleparkour.com/

Also, please join our Google Group so you can receive an email notification each time we plan a jam session:  http://groups.google.com/group/louisvilleparkour
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 05:36:44 PM by maryliz »

Offline Amomomous

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Louisville KY Parkour Group
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 06:47:42 PM »
Hey - You all need to check it out they meet twice a week for real.  Any one can come - advanced or new! come check it out!

- Sticks
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 06:49:53 PM by Amomomous »

Offline weklund

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 06:14:00 PM »
i'm over in western kentucky so sometime i may be able to come by when i'm in town, and i'm going to UofL next year so then i'll def hook up with you guys for jam sessions

Offline correctionsguy

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 10:47:13 AM »
hello all,I am looking for some individuals who would like to practice some Parkour,i train at the Tom Sawyer park,every 1 or 2 weeks or more and am very new to this Area,i will be willing to come down to the Wendsday training session, if you will would tell me the Directions.

Offline Warhawk373

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 07:14:43 PM »
I live in paducha so and my parents are strict so i cant go to qny of those setions or any thing but if any of you have some locations close to there thats good for begginer free running please send it to my email accout which is wjones373@gmail.com

Offline Raifu

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 05:06:33 PM »
Hey!  Is it free to join the group or do I have to bring a few dollars?  I'm willing to bring money for food and such but I'm not sure I'de like to pay to do my hobby...

Offline Raifu

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2012, 08:40:42 AM »
Well, actually.  It all depends on how close it is to Radcliff.  If it's so close as in it's in Etowne or Mead county then I would be happy to go but if It's all the way in Louisville...  That's a forty minute drive from where I live...