Author Topic: baltimore trip!!!  (Read 5623 times)

Offline jmanndriver

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
baltimore trip!!!
« on: March 12, 2006, 07:49:38 PM »
I am going to baltimore on a trip to some spots. they call it a walk. its a lame church group, but i hope that i could get together with some of the peeps who live there. the trip is april the 8th. i can't make a jam spot but it would be cool to meet some people. i am the one who started pk in my area and thats only 4 people who rarely practice. email me at jbthejmann@msn.com if you are willing to meet up with me. hope to hear soon.

thnx...
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 11:52:55 AM by jmanndriver »
Parkour isn't a sport, it's a way of life...

Offline randompkguy

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
Re: baltimore trip!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 10:16:02 PM »
hey, whats up man, i live here in baltimore up near university parkway, there are like a bunch of churches near there, and i might be up there and willing to meet up with ya, just tell me where you guys are most likely to be ;)

Offline The Fallen

• Patas
  • We ain't got no meatballs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 09:27:38 AM »
I will most likely be up there with RPG in B-more. Just get rpgs cellphone number and well hop on over to where you guys are at and we will kidnap you for some good pk  ;)
Animals should not try to act like Humans, But if i want to act like a dolphin who's gonna F%$^&ing stop me?

Offline jmanndriver

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 11:54:08 AM »
good to hera from some peeps. The church group i am in will be on the move the whole time mostly. so i would need a cell # from anyone who wants to meet up with me.

Offline The Fallen

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 04:16:05 PM »
Righto, I dont want to hand it out over the forum just to be safe. Past experiences taught me good lesson. lol but anyways send a PM to RPG and well see whats up.
Animals should not try to act like Humans, But if i want to act like a dolphin who's gonna F%$^&ing stop me?

Offline jmanndriver

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2006, 01:23:46 PM »
same here fallen. i did that once and it was dumb. I wouldn't consider this a real jam. (I know i am going to get yelled at for saying that) i want to meet some peeps and see what there skill levels are and such. but i know i will have about a 2 hour break, not sure when or where though. If i dont get any peeps who want to meet up by april 8th this wont work. Some good nows i met someone from the forums by accedint which rocked. we didnt get in any pk, but we talked.

Offline The Fallen

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2006, 02:09:43 PM »
April 8th? im sure we can set something up by then. it will be a 2 hour break non-jam. lol Me and RPG are always in the area and his parents are lenient on driving us. So lets get HIM TO POST UP! POST UP RPG!!!! lol

Offline jmanndriver

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2006, 11:52:35 AM »
i just hope we go by some good spots. and i can sneak away later too lol.

Offline The Fallen

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2006, 07:27:57 PM »
Sorry jmann. Its a no go on the little getaway. I have to clean out the barn and other various farm tasks. Lyles has a concert to play. And...i dont think anyone else was planning anything. So im sure you will have a good time anyways. Without the awsomeness of awsomy of pk. DO PK!

Offline jmanndriver

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2006, 01:35:14 PM »
it rained a ton. sucked balls. i did do a little at a college though.

Offline The Fallen

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2006, 11:38:55 AM »
At JHU? John Hopkins Univ.? Thats where we usually go if we dont roam the city for delicious subway.