Author Topic: dc jam  (Read 3255 times)

Offline tabler1010

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
dc jam
« on: June 07, 2008, 03:49:09 PM »
as many of you know ther is a jam in dc on june 14th if this is good i will try to start another olny in a morre toristy part of dc because i think it has better stuff but first i think as many as possible should go to the one on the 14th if youre intrested pleas contact

tabler1010@yahoo.com

Offline Paul Leon Mederos

• Legend
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Simple Knowledge - Leon's Tumblr Blog
Re: dc jam
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 11:05:23 PM »
what?  [WTF]
When we move, we move as one.

Act; for the universe will never forget your movement, nor will it ever forgive your stillness.

Offline tabler1010

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 04:21:36 AM »
sry about the spelling

• Legend
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 12:18:12 PM »
Not concerened about tha, i am teh kewlz wit itz. But I would liek to know what you mean by "more touristy areas" and what awesome hotspots do you know of?

Act; for the universe will never forget your movement, nor will it ever forgive your stillness.

Offline Blansher

• Guenons
  • Spiritual Creamyness
    • View Profile
    • ParkourVirginia.com
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 05:10:47 PM »
so when on the 14th cause im busy that morining and if you are planning another when do you think it will be... i mean just for reference... oh what around the "Mall" or near the museum of modern art cause there's some weird crap around that would be pretty sweet.

solve this riddle

a man with a car comes up to a house and immediately knows he is going to have to pay a lot of money[/font]
[/u][/b][/u][/color]
"Ever see someone yelling insane things about the apocalypse on street corners in the city?

This is the online version."  -Andy Keller-

Offline tabler1010

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 01:52:57 PM »
i mean like any memorials such as the lincon memorial or the wahsington monument hell even the white house if theres anything good there. however i thinh ther s a good place near the pentigon

Offline tabler1010

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2008, 03:53:26 PM »
no the jam im talking about on th 14th is at galluedt university but the jam im talking about at the monuments i still have not planned

• Legend
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2008, 11:59:53 AM »
Not to be rude or anything, but have you actually tried parkour yet?

You need to understand that you can't just jump off "stuff" and call it parkour... ESPECIALLY if "stuff" is memorials, pentagons, and white houses. You'll get shot by the FBI for terrorist activity.

Come out to one of our jams and introduce yourself. Learn what it is to jam and train hard. I read in another thread that you're 12 - perfect age for starting a gruesome conditioning schedule  ;D

Offline tabler1010

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2008, 01:03:56 PM »
yes i have started parkour and i dont think jumping off stuff is parkour but there but ther is an arch  behind the pentigon that i think is ok but i do not konw because i never did anything on it also i havent been to many jams because im new to htis website and didnt know about them however i am going to one on the 14th and one more thing you are probly better then me but im not bad

• Legend
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2008, 02:22:58 PM »
Haha, it's not about "being better" or anything bro. I just want to make sure that you don't get in trouble for training at a government site. I look forward to meeting you in person on the 14th!@

Offline 'Knox'

• Global Moderator
  • Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2008, 02:56:25 PM »
what time is it i have work at 3 on sat. ill be at your place leon

Offline Andy Animus Tran

• Hirundo Rustica
  • The Invisible Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2008, 07:56:08 PM »
Leon's quite right, tabler.  It's very easy to get fined or arrested for training on government property, and the memorials are just that.  We have enough trouble trying to train in public areas or on commercial property.. hell, sometimes even in public parks!  The "touristy" areas of DC will at the very least land you a hefty fine.
Andy Tran, C.S.C.S.
Lead Parkour Instructor
Urban Evolution
Parkour Virginia

Offline tabler1010

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2008, 04:00:15 AM »
actuly you guys are right i shouldent train on government property and i should not hace lit dow the sid of the lincon memorial

Offline klaymen

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2008, 07:35:23 AM »
actuly you guys are right i shouldent train on government property and i should not hace lit dow the sid of the lincon memorial

lol wut?

Offline tabler1010

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2008, 12:30:54 PM »
shuld not have slid doen the side of the lincon memorial

• Legend
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2008, 02:13:27 PM »
Tabler, please download firefox and use it as your browser. Then when you type, use the spell check. Or just learn to write  :) I'll cut you some slack since you're still young but please understand that if you write improperly it's hard to get your message across and people spend more time wondering what the heck your trying to say than figuring out ideas about what you said. thanks!

Offline tabler1010

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2008, 05:39:50 PM »
haha i might not be able to go to the jam on the 14th because i cant find a ride

Offline Blansher

• Guenons
  • Spiritual Creamyness
    • View Profile
    • ParkourVirginia.com
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2008, 03:18:09 PM »
yeah srsly  ive been around this kinda'of government sites since i was a little kid.  so unless you you've got papers saying you have been given clearance to be near sites like that so don't mess around in places like that cuz thats not a an exageration at all cuz you will be shot if people see you there doin this.. basicly if you look like a threat you're already dead.

and don't do stuff like this on memorials man seriously thats really disrespectfull.. but hey there are a lot of places that would work well.  so keep up the work  just don't get shot  and don't disrespect monuments
"Ever see someone yelling insane things about the apocalypse on street corners in the city?

This is the online version."  -Andy Keller-

Offline tabler1010

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2008, 02:31:56 PM »
yeah srsly  ive been around this kinda'of government sites since i was a little kid.  so unless you you've got papers saying you have been given clearance to be near sites like that so don't mess around in places like that cuz thats not a an exageration at all cuz you will be shot if people see you there doin this.. basicly if you look like a threat you're already dead.

and don't do stuff like this on memorials man seriously thats really disrespectfull.. but hey there are a lot of places that would work well.  so keep up the work  just don't get shot  and don't disrespect monuments
ok sry im not trying to be disrespectfull and i will seriously try not to get shot or in truble