Author Topic: "Fun" Video  (Read 8784 times)

Offline provin1327

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: "Fun" Video
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2005, 09:28:31 PM »
damn you good. And you know how to have fun while doin it

Offline klaymen

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2005, 10:25:11 PM »
Thanks all!

I don't know if there are any other places that host my flash movie (La Liberte), as the original host no longer exists. Kinda like out-of-print books I suppose. ;)

Unfortunately I can't give you much in the way of an ETA regarding the semi-sequel (also a spinoff of the "Future of Parkour" writing compilation). I'm actually half-done with it, but it was the easy half, and now I'm down to animating the ......... well, I'll keep it under wraps for now. Currently I've been immensely busy with more design than animation. You can check out some of my stuff (both parkour and non) at www.canvasunlimited.cjb.net

And one of these days my ankle will heal and there will be a new vid release...

-gameyy

yay. now when people say to me, "why don't you get a job doin graphic arts?" i can send them to this site  ;) you really have a lot of talent. i know this may make me sound poor, but would you mind if i used one of your designs on a shirt? not to sell of course, but i really liked "once upon a war" and wanted to make it in my graphic communications classroom, but i wanted to ask you first.

Offline gameyy

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Linty Fresh
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2005, 09:02:28 PM »
Send me a picture when you print it up: (gameyy (at) hotmail.com) ;)

-gameyy