Fall 2020 Classes
We at APK Academy are excited to be opening our doors to students again!
Our main concern is for the health of our students, our coaches, and the families of everyone involved. After much consideration and with an abundance of caution, the following changes to our classes are allowing us to serve you once more!
All classes are all-levels. Saturday Adult class is best for first-timers. If you’ve never been to the gym before, you can schedule a drop-in by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. More class times will be added based on capacity.
- Monday 4:00-4:45
- Wednesday 4:00-4:45
- Friday 4:00-4:45
- Saturday 10:30-11:15
- Saturday 11:30-12:15
- Wednesday 7:30-8:30
- Friday 7:30-8:30
- Saturday 12:30-1:30
- One class per week, $89 per month
To attend multiple days per week, you may purchase multiple memberships.
All memberships that were held over during shutdown will be honored; thanks for your support!
Registration for the class opens 48 hours before start time. All classes are first come, first served.
- All classes occur in the main (downstairs) gym space to allow more room and distancing.
- Only 5 students per class
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Non-contact temperature checks mandatory for anyone entering the gym
- Designated waiting areas for each student, appropriately distanced
- We encourage parents to drop off their children and pick up after class. If that’s not feasible, space in our upstairs gym will be provided